Los Angeles Structure & Design in Los Angeles
Our commitment to your safety
We have been inspired by the industry’s enthusiasm as we return to live events and have been thrilled to safely host more than 4,000 executives this summer. As we continue to overcome and emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, we know the best way through the latest developments and to keep the industry thriving is by working together. As such, we are updating our event safety guidelines & protocols as follows:
- Facial coverings will be required by all staff & attendees, regardless of vaccination status. Masks will be made available at the door.
- Temperature checks will be conducted at entry.
- Attendance at the event will be capped and no tickets will be sold at the door.
- Contact tracing procedures will be employed for any reported exposure.
- Socially distanced seating will be available in the main event space.
- Enhanced sanitization protocols will be adhered to throughout the event space including regularly disinfecting surfaces throughout the event and hand sanitizer provided to all attendees.
As local regulations and guidance evolve, the CRE industry continues to lead the way forward. We look forward to gathering safely to do what we do best: network, connect, and engage to do more business. We look forward to hosting you soon.
Why This Matters
What You’ll Learn:
- How the layout and design of LA’s mixed major-use developments are changing
- What design changes to office will be implemented in the short term
- Long-term design changes due to the pandemic
- Where developers and designers think more public space is needed in Southern California
How You’ll Do More Business: As Southern California approaches the return to life out of lockdown, which pandemic trends will remain in the design world? Hear how SoCal’s top architects are discerning which trends will outlive the pandemic, projects they’d like to take on, how to implement design changes quickly, the future of design trends, and more.
Who Attends: Brokers, owners, developers, investors, construction, designers, architects, financial institutions, and government officials.
Why You Should Attend: Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us. Join Bisnow as we jump into the market in Southern California to analyze its strengths and strategize on its areas of opportunity.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our California event producer, Madison Weisiger at email@example.com.